Flybmi site not working on my computer

petes80 20:57 30 Jun 2017

OK, this is a weird one. On this one laptop, the flybmi.com website doesn't work properly. The site loads but if I click on the OK button to accept cookies, nothing happens. I can select the departure and arrival airports, but the date selector does not work. No other site that I have tried has any problems, just this one. I have tried the flybmi website on other computers and it works perfectly fine in all of them. The same fault exists when using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. However it works fine with Internet Explorer. So far I have tried the following:

• Disabling all add-ons and extensions
  • Virus scan with Malware Bytes (nothing found)
  • Uninstalling Chrome and Firefox and reinstalling them
  • Running CCleaner to clear all cache, cookies, temp data etc. Also cleaned the registry.
  • Disabling all startup programs using msconfig
  • Updating flash
  • Uninstalling all not needed programs

I'm very confused by this problem. I don't know what else to try. It definitely seems to be an issue with this particular computer, and something that affects both Chrome and Firefox, but not IE. Any ideas?

Govan1x 21:34 30 Jun 2017

new update for Firefox maybe try that first.

Govan1x 21:43 30 Jun 2017

Nothing to do with your problem but if you go to luton allow yourself an extra 30 minutes if you have to use the drop off or pick up areas.

it is a nightmare. brand new area which is supposed to speed things up and the traffic was queued back to the premiere Inn.

I was going to say I could not contact the Forum Editor for a week or so using Firefox, But after updating Firefox it works ok now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

This graphic novel uses AR to blur the lines between cartoon, comic and video game

How to watch Apple's October 2018 iPad launch

Comment d├ęsinstaller des applications sur un Mac ?