lazanda 11:44 31 Oct 2005

I have a SONY IP7 digital video camera which needs a firewire cable to connect to a PC - Thing is my new PC has a different type of connector. Mine is a sony one - rectangle with a pushed down part in the middle and the one on my PC is the what I can only describe as church shaped rectangle with a roof type end.

Can these be mixed and if so anyone know where I can get one to fit?


  Lozzy 11:49 31 Oct 2005

Only place I could get mine was from sony. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?