Firefox not responding

cop 13:19 13 Nov 2004

Firefox 1.0 loads and runs perfectly until I click on Bookmarks I then get a window with the white cross on red background titled "firefox.exe- No Disk" and displaying the message "There is no disk in the drive Please insert a disk into drive \device\harddisk2\dr4". My windows favorites have been migrated I can access them in the set home page option. Help please

SEASHANTY 15:39 13 Nov 2004

What happens if you click on file then open a new tab and then try Bookmarks? The white cross on the red background comes on every time you change a webpage if you hadn't previously noticed.

cop 18:45 13 Nov 2004

Seashanty
Thanks for your response I hadn't noticed the white cross but the one I was refering to was the one that accompanies a Windows error message. The problem remains having opened a new tab

cop 20:16 13 Nov 2004

SEASHANTY

I have found keyboard shortcut to Bookmarks does not produce this error and is quicker! thanks for your suggestions

SEASHANTY 14:04 14 Nov 2004

No idea as to why a keyboard shortcut to Bookmarks should work when clicking on Bookmarks does not. Perhaps this will resolve itself when you install a newer edition of Firefox, meantime you have a work-around. Hope it stays OK for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?