How to Grant Permissions in Windows 7
- Locate the file or folder on which you want to take ownership in windows explorer
- Right click on file or folder and select “Properties” from Context Menu
- Click on Edit button in Properties windows Click ok to confirm UAC elevation request.
- Select user/group from permission windows or click add to add other user or group.
- Now under Permission section check the rights which you want to grant i.e check “Full Control” under the “Allow” column to assign full access rights control permissions to Administrators group.
- Click Ok for changes to take effect and click ok final ok to exit from Properties window.
Now you can access files of folder in windows 7 with full permissions and take full control.