File Extension name for ICONS in Control Panel ?

  Giggle n' Bits 10:12 18 Jun 2003

Trying to find the name of file extension used for icons in the Control panels in Win98 or Me.
Think is something like *cpl or *cwl but unsure.

I have searched back but carn't fidn a old post from about 10 months ago when I asked this question before.

  Giggle n' Bits 20:07 19 Jun 2003

It was for a icon in the control panel. The one I wanted was *.cpl or the other way round .*CPL shifted the thing.

Thank you

Meaow !.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs