Feature available but not opening

Yimbo 18:47 12 Apr 2018
Answered

Please bear with me! A good while back The Telegraph put up a link to what was called "New York in stunning 360 degree detail" - a fantastic interactive sequence of NY photography. For some reason, I've lately been unable to run this feature, and thinking that it might have been removed by The Telegraph, I emailed them about it. They replied that it was indeed still available, and gave me the link. When I clicked on it, the feature opened as before - though just the once. I get the page OK but the feature itself doesn't load - only a blank space. Sorry if I'm making a meal of this - but I wonder if I'm missing or doing something wrong. I'm using Windows 8:1 Any ideas?? The link I was given is click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:49 14 Apr 2018
Answer

Oh Ifeel dizzy after looking at that.

I suspect you have some form of Ad blocker stopping the process.

Ii works fine in Chrome what browser are you using?

Yimbo 23:02 14 Apr 2018

Thanks Fruit Bat/0\ - - I think you're right! I removed an Ad Blocker, and things are OK again! You'll agree - it's a great feature, and more cities available it seems! I appreciate your assistance!

Forum Editor 12:01 15 Apr 2018

It certainly is a great feature.

When I visit NY I always stay in the same hotel, right on the edge of Central park, and I marvel at the foresight of those who created it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)