Feature available but not opening

Yimbo 18:47 12 Apr 2018
Answered

Please bear with me! A good while back The Telegraph put up a link to what was called "New York in stunning 360 degree detail" - a fantastic interactive sequence of NY photography. For some reason, I've lately been unable to run this feature, and thinking that it might have been removed by The Telegraph, I emailed them about it. They replied that it was indeed still available, and gave me the link. When I clicked on it, the feature opened as before - though just the once. I get the page OK but the feature itself doesn't load - only a blank space. Sorry if I'm making a meal of this - but I wonder if I'm missing or doing something wrong. I'm using Windows 8:1 Any ideas?? The link I was given is click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:49 14 Apr 2018
Answer

Oh Ifeel dizzy after looking at that.

I suspect you have some form of Ad blocker stopping the process.

Ii works fine in Chrome what browser are you using?

Yimbo 23:02 14 Apr 2018

Thanks Fruit Bat/0\ - - I think you're right! I removed an Ad Blocker, and things are OK again! You'll agree - it's a great feature, and more cities available it seems! I appreciate your assistance!

Forum Editor 12:01 15 Apr 2018

It certainly is a great feature.

When I visit NY I always stay in the same hotel, right on the edge of Central park, and I marvel at the foresight of those who created it.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Iglooghost's hyper new music video gives a mutant take on Monument Valley

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Comment ajouter de la musique à une présentation Google Slides ?