Face Warping software

  cheechman 19:50 21 Feb 2007

I want to do a celebrity picture quiz and want to 'warp' faces. Any software suggestions - preferably free. I have tried Morph Magic and it doesn't appear to do what I want.


  SANTOS7 20:08 21 Feb 2007

click here

Xi-WARP from the link should do what you want,good luck, Oh!! say hello to Chong for me..

  cheechman 20:16 21 Feb 2007

Cheers The link won't let you download.

Thanks anyway. I have found Magic Mirror which works fine but you can only do one area of the pic at once.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Sam Falconer transforms science and geology into digestible, elegant illustrations

HomePod review

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2018)