External hard drive unallocated and unsupported

Joakim Thunæs 00:21 27 Jul 2018

Hey! After one of my programs crashed on my external drive it turned out unallocated. I can hear the drive is on, but the flashing light on top stoped and i cant access it in anyway. I'm new to this problem and been searching up and down for a solution, but nothing works.

Here are some screenshots for my problem:

1]: [click here 2]: [click here 3]: [click here seen so many people do the new simple volume fix, but it's grayed out for me. When i check the volumes under propeties it says "Not Initialized". Can't fine anyone with the same problem, so I hope someone here can help.

Thank you for any awnsers.

I

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:22 27 Jul 2018
  gideono226 12:27 21 Dec 2018

I think this should be mentioned on your official website, it seems that I have found similar information there, because they use ads through some services, for example, at click here , I found a similar brochure that states that you can find additional information on your website

wee eddie 12:31 21 Dec 2018

Victor & Gideon are Spammers - FE told

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:34 22 Dec 2018

I thought Threads were Auto locked after 3 months of no posts?

LV426 11:14 22 Dec 2018

Looks like you will need to right click over the 'not initialized' section and initialize disk, if you get it going again with quick format, you could try 'recuva' to get your files back.

gideono226 22:04 30 Dec 2018

faced with similar situations, I had to re-look for a performer. Because I could not continue with the old one, but I did not have time and I needed to know exactly where my package was now, a good service helped me click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Hands-on

Best Wacom deals for Easter

iMac 21.5in (2019) review

Comment faire pivoter une vidéo ?