External Hard Drive Lead

  Josho™ 17:13 22 Jun 2006

Hi, does anyone know what a 4 Pin Power adapter for external hard drives is called? I need the end not an adapter. Or an adapter under £20.

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:10 22 Jun 2006

Is the cable D shaped (molex) or round?

4 pins 12v+ grnd grnd 5v+

  Josho™ 18:39 22 Jun 2006

Yes, that is it, it's round.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?