error message - dont understand

safcali 11:25 05 May 2018

hi - I use a website to upload writing work that I do. I have done this for many years and have never had a problem. However, today have done my usual upload but received the following message which I don't understand..

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.CWT'.'CWT_PrimaryKey' in database 'tempdb' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

/admin/addarticle.asp, line 72

it means that I am unable to attach my writing work. Can anyone help me please? is this an issue with my laptop or with the website?

Im sorry but I am not at all techy and don't understand much jargon or computer-speak

thank you

Ian in Northampton 12:45 05 May 2018

I'm 99% certain it's a server problem, not your problem. I'd give them a couple of days to fix it, then try again.

safcali 18:38 05 May 2018

cheers thanks

luciferbrown 23:58 05 Sep 2018

You have to valuable part where you can get the process which is going to make the worker to sue it which will be having the issue with the server so it needs to find out so netgear technical support will guide you with all the solution which is valuable for a user.

wee eddie 00:30 06 Sep 2018

Lucifer is a Spammer- FE told

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

How to learn 3D modelling in Blender

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs jeux pour apprendre à coder