error message - dont understand

safcali 11:25 05 May 2018

hi - I use a website to upload writing work that I do. I have done this for many years and have never had a problem. However, today have done my usual upload but received the following message which I don't understand..

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.CWT'.'CWT_PrimaryKey' in database 'tempdb' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

/admin/addarticle.asp, line 72

it means that I am unable to attach my writing work. Can anyone help me please? is this an issue with my laptop or with the website?

Im sorry but I am not at all techy and don't understand much jargon or computer-speak

thank you

Ian in Northampton 12:45 05 May 2018

I'm 99% certain it's a server problem, not your problem. I'd give them a couple of days to fix it, then try again.

safcali 18:38 05 May 2018

cheers thanks

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Gamescom 2018: Announcements, livestreams and exhibitors

Coca-Cola goes into the red with a brand new redesign

Beats Studio 3 Wireless review

Comment réinitialiser un iPhone ?