Epson Stylus Photo 810 printer paper feed

Beedyell 21:40 29 Jan 2005

Before I give up and throw it out, can anyone suggest a way to cure my 810's paper feed fault? The paper skews on being drawn in from the feeder tray. I have carefully tamnped the paper, checked for unsmooth edges and no dampness etc.

woodchip 21:43 29 Jan 2005

Try cleaning the rollers if you can get at them

Beedyell 21:53 29 Jan 2005

Thanks but the paper doesn't get that far into the machine. There is one roller at the start and that seems OK.

Buchan 35 22:18 29 Jan 2005

I`m not clued up on this subject, but I`ve tried photography on my PC and have a whole lot to learn. Please don`t take offense at this question. Have you loaded the right paper? Sometimes a problem can be sorted by going back to basics and if you`re really going to throw it out try my direction

woodchip 22:24 29 Jan 2005

It as to be a hardware problem paper is not being picked up by whatever draws it in

Beedyell 22:41 29 Jan 2005

I think Woodchip is right; problem is I can't see what it is and taking it to a repairer just isn't cost-effective. Thanks to Buchan35 but I am using the right paper. I don't want to chuck it out as it is in vgc but it won't print (and I have just bought a new multi pack of compatible inks!!!).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

ManvsMachine and other artists put Apple's iMac Pro to the test using powerful rendering tools

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?