Epson printer no longer supported

Sapins 10:04 27 Mar 2018

Epson RX620, looks like there is no support. It prints last page first and I need to print first page first, any way I can do this?

Forum Editor 10:21 27 Mar 2018
  Sapins 11:03 27 Mar 2018

Thanks Forum Editor, it looks promising and I will be reading through it later.

Gordon Freeman 12:37 27 Mar 2018

What support are you referring to? Win 10 drivers?

wiganken2 17:56 27 Mar 2018

For my Epson printer I can go into "Printing Preferences" and in the "Main" tab I have "Reverse Order" with a tick box next to it. To print first page first I un-tick this box. Maybe your Epson is the same?

Sapins 18:32 27 Mar 2018

Wiganken2, the primer is used on an iMac, I have discovered that the printer driver does not load some aspects of the driver.

Sapins 18:36 27 Mar 2018

FE, I have looked through the Manual and there is no mention of being able to alter the order of printing!

Sapins 18:39 27 Mar 2018

Sorry should be the printer of course!

wiganken2 19:11 27 Mar 2018

Hi Sapins. It seems you are right. When you look on the Epson support page (See here click here it is clear that the drivers are for Windows 8 only. I notice that your printer dates back to 2005 so not surprising that drivers do not support the iMac. Seems like your printer has done you good service and maybe a new printer is required if you really need or want to have better print control. Ensure it is suitable for Mac OS before buying.

Sapins 21:10 27 Mar 2018

Hi wiganken2 I hadn’t been aware how long I have had the printer and I have quite a few cartridges for it. So, I’ll try to get a bit more life out of it. I have another printer which is ok for the Mac. I get round the problem by taking a preview ang printing that out when I need it.

Thank you and other responders for your help, much appreciated.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The Huawei P20 Pro is the best phone for artists, designers and photographers

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

TV & Streaming : comment regarder la Supercoupe d’Espagne ?