EPSON L1800 EN EPSON 1430W

Joaquin Octavio Arango 03:21 18 Jun 2018

As I can identify the versions of this model, it seems that there is an American and another Australian. Download the service manual that abounds in the network for the following models: Stylus Photo 1400/1410 / Stylus Photo 1430W / 1500W / Artisan 1430. They coincide in the mechanical part, but with the main board no. I clarify the SISCON presents a different reference, its different location number, the CN4 connector that brings the printer that I have in the manual appears as CN5. Pin 8 of the same connector in the printer does not go; in the manual goes to 3.3v. In the manual the board is referenced as CA53MAIN, in the printer it is as CB53MAIN. Replace the board with the L1800 with reference C53MAIN identica physically, in other forums have made this modification, but I need to identify the pine of CN4 that in the L1800 is smaller than in the 1430w and I need to make adaptation. In the manual of the L1800 there is no electrical diagram. In the electrical diagram of the 1430w according to version does not match the board of the machine. Any ideas?

KellyWalsh 12:06 18 Jun 2018

Maybe you need to clean it up? Cause when I have had same troubles with my Amazon home portative, I just using a cordless vacuum cleaner. It can easily fix it. Here you can see what does it can. After reading this, I was very inspired.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 8 Review

Adobe confirms it’s working on a full Photoshop for the iPad

Apple announces new MacBook Pros for 2018

Qu’est-ce qu’Amazon Prime ?