Epson C84 Printer Ink

fsbb 09:38 08 May 2004

Recommendations please of a compatable ink supplier, inks that don't keep clogging print heads.

johnnyrocker 09:44 08 May 2004

originals? try 7 day shop .com, pc world etc and i spose others will have more ideas.

johnny.

anniecat 10:05 08 May 2004

click here
click here
click here

there are loads out there, above are some I've used and often a freephone number for enquiries.

jakimo 10:20 08 May 2004

Compatibles are notorious for clogging Epsom's,there is also the colour fastness failure,some have been known to fade within 6 months

Giggle n' Bits 10:56 08 May 2004

click here

I have been supplying these carts for my customers for 2 years and only had one bad cart. They are 100% compatible, and problem free.

MFL 11:51 08 May 2004

Am having to ditch my Epson C80 due to clogged heads. So I would suggest sticking to originals. I have suggested PC Advisor should do a thorough review of compatibles - but I guess it would be no easy task.

Totally-braindead 11:57 08 May 2004

MFL not so sure the problem is with compatibles, I and a mate both have Epsons, mine is a year older than his and I've always used Choice Stationery compatibles, its still going strong, his always used Epson originals and its all clogged up, mine has probably had a bit more use than his whether that may have something to do with it or not I don't know. I too would like to see a review of compatibles in actual use but I suppose its impractical to do this as its necessary to do it over a long period of time.

fsbb 20:43 08 May 2004

Thanks to all.

keith-236134 21:03 08 May 2004

try "EBUYER"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)