enabling cookies

crustyrusty15 00:00 28 Sep 2004

I have tried every way to enable cookies on my computer- internet tools options etc and control pannel internt etc and nothing works. I enabled them about a year ago but now they are back disabled and I have no idea how its happened.please could you help me. Thanks Laura

VoG II 00:18 28 Sep 2004

Are you saying that you once enabled them and they have become disabled. Or that every time you enable them, they get changed back?

If the former, go back to Internet Options.

If the latter, what programs have you installed recently?

crustyrusty15 17:17 28 Sep 2004

once i have enabled cookies its say i done this correctly and that they are actually abled but then when i try to view things such as my msn profile, the same page "cookies required" comes up. I have not inserted any new programs at all. thanks again laura

VoG II 17:24 28 Sep 2004

via e-mail

done so correctly and then when trying to view sites such as my msn profile a page come up with "cookies required". I have not installed any new programs whatso ever so I don't know.

===============================

Please reply using the Add a new response box at the bottom of this page. The yellow envelope is for private messages.

This will bump you to the top of the board anyway.

crustyrusty15 19:42 28 Sep 2004

once i have enabled cookies its say i done this correctly and that they are actually abled but then when i try to view things such as my msn profile, the same page "cookies required" comes up. I have not inserted any new programs at all. thanks again laura. ps sorry about the e-mail, only just registered.

bswatts 11:44 17 Oct 2004

I have been trying to send cards via 'blue mountain', but after selecting the card I am unable to personalise it or send it. It shows a massage saying 'your computer does not appear to allow us to use cookies' 9or similar).
I use MS Windows XP (home) and IE 6.0.
Can anyone solve this, please?

bswatts 21:35 29 Oct 2004

Thanks to all who helped!
problem was that Blue Mountain was blocked on my machine!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

6 great UX design talks you can watch online

How to jailbreak an iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 or iOS 10

Musique de Noël : les meilleures chansons en streaming