podlod 10:34 21 Aug 2008

Hi, I dont think I have asked this question before, can you please tell me if there is a free site that lets me emboss my photos?

  BT 16:17 21 Aug 2008

If you mean software,
Photofiltre has an Emboss filter

click here

  podlod 13:11 22 Aug 2008

Hi, yes I mean software but I was wondering if there is a freebee, as you have to pay for this software?

  BT 16:37 22 Aug 2008

There is a freeware version, just go about halfway down the webpage under the freeware heading and download Photofiltre V6

  podlod 11:15 23 Aug 2008

Hi again BT, could you please point out exactly where
on Photofiltre for the freebee as I am having trouble pinpointing as to where, thanks.

  thms 11:34 23 Aug 2008

Try here
click here

  thms 11:36 23 Aug 2008

If you are still not sure click on the download link on the left hand side.

  BT 16:42 23 Aug 2008

Try This

click here

  BT 16:59 23 Aug 2008

You could always try Paint.net.Its FREE and the Emboss filter is under Effects>Stylize.

Paint.Net here..
click here

Example Here..
click here

  podlod 14:07 27 Aug 2008

Hi thanks for all your help and I now have Paint.net, but I wish to emboss on the photo just a small area the size of a postage stamp on my photo but i cannot seem to be able to perform this action, or maybe it does not carry out this function?

  BT 16:59 27 Aug 2008

Select the part that you wish to emboss with the Rectangular selection tool (top left in side toolbar). There should be a 'marching ants border', then just choose the Emboss filter from the drop down menu.

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade

The best kids apps for iPhone & iPad 2018

HomePod d’Apple : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique