Any suggested troubleshooting tips for this problem would be appreciated.
A colleague has recently sent me several emails, none of which have been received by me. My colleague did a test with a copy to herself which she received but I did not get the original. My colleague is definitely using the correct email address and has not received any 'bounce' messages.
So far as I'm concerned, I'm receiving emails from everyone apart from this colleague. I've checked my Junk Mail folder without success. I have three separate email addresses and my colleague has tried sending emails to all those addresses but none have been received. Both my colleague and I use Outlook for normal mail but 2 of mine are webmail based - googlemail.com and merseyamil.com
I'm finding it very difficult to find out what is causing this problem and whether it is at the sender's end or at my end!