Email provider alternatives without sign-up ?

crespo 22:02 29 Mar 2019

As a silver surfer. i've only had my Outlook email for a while purely for business purposes. Can someone suggest an alternative email provider, preferably one that i don't have to sign up to ? I want to be able to send and receive emails elsewhere that don't clog up my business account email. I Googled for it, but got so many options i was even more confused. I tried Trash-mail.com but for some reason i can't use it.

lotvic 12:19 30 Mar 2019

Nothing stopping you having as many as you want different email address accounts. Gmail.com, gmx.co.uk or gmx.com, yahoo etc etc

I use different ones for several purposes.

Forum Editor 14:01 30 Mar 2019

You can use Outlook for as many email accounts as you like. The mail for each account will be separated, and your business account will continue as normal.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the Huawei Mate 30 launch live: Munich, September 19

Pantone has invented 294 new colours

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Google Pixel 4 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs