Earpads for headphones.

  rimp 20:23 14 Aug 2008

Because I am deaf I use headphones of music on my computer, tv etc., The pads on my earphones are in shreds,and need replacing. I could perhaps buy new ones, but as the ones I have give a good clear sound, I would prefer to keep using them. I have searched the web, but can only find small/medium pads and I need large ones. Can anyone help please.

  Joe R 20:24 14 Aug 2008
  laurie53 21:43 14 Aug 2008

Maplins, CPC.

  rimp 19:27 15 Aug 2008

Thanks folks,The headphones need large pads and Amazon do not have them and I bought a pair of large pads at Maplins but they were too small, just couldn't stretch far enough. Thanks

  I am Spartacus 19:32 15 Aug 2008

What make and model?

  bobbybluenose 19:40 15 Aug 2008

try this sennheiser

  jack 19:56 15 Aug 2008

Using the old ones as a pattern- should not be too difficult

The pad - car wahsponge or similar.
Any piece of fabiric
An enhancement if you are handy with a needle
a hem and a draw sring to tie on the can with.

  laurie53 20:53 15 Aug 2008

What diameter are you looking for?

  rimp 23:13 17 Aug 2008

Answers, sorry they are late. Philips SBCH-M825, I emailed Philips and they directed me to Dutchwest who could not help, Seinheiser did not have the size, and they are oval about 3"x2".
And Jack, I have taken the pads from an old set and made adjustments, but it will do for the moment, but not ideal.
Thank you for your replies

  MarvintheAndroid 23:30 17 Aug 2008
  jack 12:01 18 Aug 2008

An oval face wash sponge from Wilkinson/£ store etc.

Slice horizontally so you have 2 oval halves
carve the hole.
Cover and drawstring to fix over the cans
or easy way out Gaffer/Duct tape to cover and fix.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?