DVI Cable for Iiyama ProLite E431S

J Bear 17:04 30 Nov 2003

I want to buy the latest best buy 17in TFT screen as a second screen for my setup. My graphics card has a DVI connector and dual view capability. Anybody know what kind of DVI cable I need for the Prolite E341S and where I can buy one for a reasonable price? Dabs really should list the cable you need is some sort of accessories link.

Thanks

JIM 18:22 30 Nov 2003

count your pins on your dvi adapter connection :)

Interfaces spec Dabs. 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ¦ "1 x DVI-I - 24 pin digital DVI "

click here

click here

bremner 18:37 30 Nov 2003

I bought an iiyama TFT screen from Dabs and it came with the DVI cable.

J Bear 19:50 30 Nov 2003

I'll order the monitor and see if the cable comes with it. The reason why I thought it didn't was because of a comment in one of the reviews I've read online this weekend. It said that it didn't come with a cable.

Thanks again.

bremner 20:01 30 Nov 2003

Just double checked with the iiyama site and whilst the monitor I bought is shown as coming with the DVI cable unfortunatley yours does not.

JIM 20:06 30 Nov 2003

Looking at the spec it only states that, Cables Included are only 1 x VGA cable ¦ 1 x audio cable so do be prepared for further cost.

For such a good monitor and for the price off,hope as bremner says it comes with one for you :)

JIM 20:07 30 Nov 2003

Sorry typing slow.:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?