DVD Complete

bob's 21:43 13 Sep 2003

Having Bought the Dazzle Hollywood DV Bridge I Cannot Get It To Recognise My Dvd Burner. When I Go Tp Burn A DVD.It Sees The D: Drive But Not The E:Drive.Other Programs See E: No Problem.When I Went to Upgrade DVD Complete I Found To My Horror That Pinnacle Has Taken Over Dazzle And I Cannot Buy The Upgrade.Has Anyone Got Any Ideas On The Drive Problem Please?.Be Warned About Buying Dazzle Products.
Best Regards,
Bobs

Jester2K II 21:44 13 Sep 2003

What drive is it?

bob's 02:04 14 Sep 2003

The Drive Is A LG 4040B Drive.It Plays + And - Dvds.It Worked For One DVD Burning

-pops- 07:04 14 Sep 2003

? The Hollywood Bridge is an analogue <> digital converter, not a DVD writer. I use mine for converting analogue (VHS) tapes to digital, convert to a suitable format and then burn them to DVD with Nero. The Dazzle Hollywood product doesn't have anything to do with the DVD burner.

I don't know what DVD Complete is but, should you be complaining about that rather than the Hollywood device?

-pops- 09:11 14 Sep 2003

Before I get accused of hypocrasy, my videotapes are ones produced and created by members of my family and, sometimes, by myself.

-pops- 09:12 14 Sep 2003

Sorry, can't spell this morning!

Before I get accused of hypocrisy, my videotapes are ones produced and created by members of my family and, sometimes, by myself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?