Drivers for a Toshiba C660-UX Satellite Pro

Jodakist 16:07 15 Jun 2018
Answered

My daughter fell a victim to the `Microsoft Scam' and had her laptop locked. I have used a HDD cleaner, which supposedly has removed everything from the hdd. I have now installed he Windows operating system but can't connect to the internet. It seems that I need to install some drivers but I am not sure how to know what I need, can anyone help please, or is it a visit to the local tip for the laptop?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:14 15 Jun 2018

Was it upgraded to win 10 or still had win 8 on it? what op system have you reinstalled?

Jodakist 17:00 15 Jun 2018

It originally had Windows 7 Home, but was upgraded to Windows 7 Professional, which I have now installed again.

BRYNIT 17:41 15 Jun 2018
Answer

The nearest model I could find was C660-1UX if this is the correct model you should find the drivers from the Toshiba site CLICK HERE if not CLICK HERE and enter the serial number.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:22 15 Jun 2018
  Jodakist 13:12 16 Jun 2018

I have now tried to install the drivers from the links kindly provided but get the message: To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework.

Does this mean Toshiba? Or is there a way round this as I found the Toshiba help most unhelpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf