Drive Image v7 error oxEA390007

anniesboy68 16:08 12 Oct 2003

I am unable [NOW, because it did for the first time] to save my c drive image to dvd disk DVD-RW4.7gig. It did it before. Everything works ok the drive seems ok by testing, and nero burns to it ok. I keep getting the error as shown in the heading. Any observations would be appreciated! PS, I have reformatted the disk/s. The error notice relates to put a 'disk in' when there is already one in!!!

anniesboy68 20:20 12 Oct 2003

Has anyone any observations on this please. The error message is not listed on the FAQ PowerQuest site

powerless 20:31 12 Oct 2003

Are you using the same disks as before?

anniesboy68 14:12 13 Oct 2003

Powerless....Yes, but as I stated before they have been formatted again

powerless 19:30 13 Oct 2003

Well with CD-RW disks they have a repuatation of being rubbish. CD-R are ideal. ...and cheaper.

Not sure with DVD-RW's...

Maybe try a brand new disk? ...money needed but i think it maybe to do with the reformat of the disk.

anniesboy68 20:05 13 Oct 2003

Umm....Probably is something to do with the disks. Trouble is they cost so much, wasted thirty quid on DVD=RWs when I needed DVD-RWs [which I have now of course]. I am reluctant to spend any more pennies, as I do have a back up on drive D. However....should the whole lot fail...so be it. What with the cost of the program, buying disks etc it has set me back nearly £100.00 Wish I had not bothered with DI now!!!!

anniesboy68 20:06 13 Oct 2003

should be wasted thirty quid on DVD+RWs etc etc

anniesboy68 18:49 16 Oct 2003

PS did it with eleven [11} CD Rs......£4.00

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review

Games of Thrones previs kings The Third Floor on the importance of visualisation

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment utiliser Instagram sur un Mac ?