Drawing Tablet or Draw on an Android Tablet?

dakai 11:05 13 Aug 2019

Hello Guys,

I'm really conflicted here. and I can't seem to find any answers anywhere....

I don't know whether I should buy an official drawing tablet...or if I should buy this one Android tablet that I've wanted for a long time and just draw on that.

I'm thinking about the Samsung Galaxy Note . And it has some good drawing apps on it and the S pen would be nice... I just wanted to know if anyone else had experience with doing this, and if so, how do you like it?

Of course, I wouldn't use the Samsung tablet just for drawing...but I don't know if I'm willing to buy an actual drawing tablet...I don't know if I'm dedicated enough.

I heard that XP-Pen Deco Pro Drawing Tablet supports connection with Android 6.0 and above devices . Does anybody have experience with it .

click here do you think?

Just...what

rickf 11:39 13 Aug 2019

Depends on what you want to do. If you're thinking of digital drawing as a serious hobby, hobby or semi-professional then you would need a graphics drawing tablet. You would also begin learning how to use drawing software. I have an x pen artist tablet connected to my pc on extended display so I can use the tablet for drawing whilst using the main monitor for reference or general usage. The xp pen and Huion gt series are comparable but I think Huion might just have the edge. Both provide excellent customer service. There are many free software to download, eg Medibang, Krita etc., Both are very good.

rickf 11:42 13 Aug 2019

Problem with the Deco and the like is you can't see what you are drawing on the tablet, only via the main monitor and so is not helpful with hand/ eye coordination.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Witcher 3 (Switch) Preview

Classic posters from Cuba's Golden Age celebrate cinema and revolution

New iPhone 11 (2019) release date, price & specs rumours

Comment télécharger des films et séries Amazon Prime Video ?