Drawing Charts/ Flowcharts

lodger 20:17 30 Apr 2006

Where can I buy software that will enable me to draw freely and produce flow charts and diagrams to illustrate my work ?.........I run Win XP home

keverne 20:30 30 Apr 2006

You don't need to buy. Try this click here

phono 20:47 30 Apr 2006

Is this of any use to you click here

I have used it for a number of years now and wouldn't be without it, current cost is $49, approx £26.87.

Belatucadrus 21:01 30 Apr 2006

click here Free flow.

interzone55 21:08 30 Apr 2006

Word has most flowchart symbols in the drawing toolbar, although it's not terribly easy to use.

I use Smart Draw click here it's free to try but $197 (~£108) to buy

lodger 18:32 01 May 2006

that sounds great, except for the download, some of these programmes are plus 90 mb, so with my dial-up connection, that means taking two weeks off to sit and wait :(.................are there any available on cd?

Belatucadrus 21:41 01 May 2006

FreeFlow is only 10.16Mb and is quite feasible under dial up, I know I've done it.
Open Office is fairly generally available on magazine cover CDs, if you haven't got one, check out the newsagent, there should be a copy on one of them.
I do however reckon that FreeFlow will be a rather better option than the flowchart section of OpenOffice, it's useful, but not on a par with the dedicated packages.

lodger 21:08 02 May 2006

FreeFlow downloaded easily....looks good......and is now on cd..........cheers..I also found Download Express to be a good download manager :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)