This is dragging on a bit............

Forum Editor 00:36 06 Jan 2005

I've allowed the thread to run thus far because you've been getting excellent advice and assistance, but it's time for me to voice a slight concern.

You're a fairly active forum member BIG Ben strikes 10 again!, and although I'm delighted to see how interested you are in most aspects of computing I am conscious of the fact that you're fourteen - an ideal age to be developing your computer skills, but a little young to be entering into binding contracts without a full understanding of what's going on.

Perhaps it's time for you to pause and think this through properly. Heed the advice that you've been given - particularly with regard to the desirability of being with a web host that can deliver. It's pretty plain to me that this 'Tony' person isn't capable of providing you with a proper service, and I would be failing in my duty if I didn't endorse what Taran has already suggested - cut your losses and go elsewhere.

Finally - and I've emailed you separately about this - please don't try to resolve problems with another forum member via email unless you receive a specific request to do so, that's not what the forum is all about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)