Downloading software advice required from expert

Laster 04:31 13 Jun 2017

I want to download music from a website but problem the list is so long and I have to click on every link myself then it takes me on next download page and then I have to click to download track from there and download start and this process repeats for every sound track. Can anyone help me to find a software which can do this automatically. One thing which I have figured out website only allow one connection at a time and during the downloading u can't even open next link. Here is link for website with the example of list of links. Kindly guide me Cooltoad.com

Archonar 10:43 13 Jun 2017

Unless you are checking that all of the music has been released on a copyright free basis by the artists, downloading free songs from websites such as this breaks copyright law. Therefore I don't think we should be providing advice on this. Buy the songs legally and you will have a much better download experience and will not be breaking the law.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs