Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review
My new laptop was bought in Holland and all the worhingbinstructions are in Dutch. It uses Windows XP and is a HP Pavilion zd8000. Is it possible to get it to speak English? logrin
"all the worhingbinstructions are in Dutch"
So I see:0)
I assume you mean windows error messages etc.
You can try changing in control panel regional languages and settings to English.
Did it come with a XP CD? Can you borrow a English XP CD?
If so you could try a repair install and select English during the install that may change it.
Repair XP by install over the top of existing system
1. Boot the computer using the XP CD. You may need to change the boot order in the system BIOS so the CD boots before the hard drive. Check your system documentation for steps to access the BIOS and change the boot order.
2. When you see the "Welcome To Setup" screen, you will see This portion of the Setup program prepares Microsoft Windows XP to run on your computer:
To setup Windows XP now, press ENTER.
To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console, press R.
To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, press F3.
3. Press Enter to start the Windows Setup.
To setup Windows XP now and Repair Install , press ENTER.
DO NOT choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press R", (you Do Not want to load Recovery Console).
4. Accept the License Agreement and Windows will search for existing Windows installations.
5. Select the XP installation you want to repair from the list and press R to start the repair.
6. Setup will copy the necessary files to the hard drive and reboot.
Do not press any key to boot from CD when the message appears.
Setup will continue as if it were doing a clean install, but your applications and settings will remain intact.
I do not think it is possible, unless you had a copy of Microsofts Multilingual User Interface (MUI).
I think you would need to do a fresh install.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.