double beep on dell laptop

hammster121 21:45 12 Sep 2015

new computer, not even a month old. Now repeatedly beeps twice in quick succession- any ideas would be extremely apreciated! a quick google search told me it was a problem with my ram- if so, how can I check what could be wrong? thanks, David.

wee eddie 22:09 12 Sep 2015

Immediately get in touch with your Supplier. Do nothing yourself without their direct instructions.

It is their responsibility. Any physical action you take, without their instruction, could invalidate the Warranty

wee eddie 22:10 12 Sep 2015

Immediately get in touch with your Supplier. Do nothing yourself without their direct instructions.

It is their responsibility. Any physical action you take, without their instruction, could invalidate the Warranty

wee eddie 22:14 12 Sep 2015

wee eddie 22:23 12 Sep 2015

wee eddie 22:41 12 Sep 2015

Sorry about that. Problem with my phone

hammster121 21:03 13 Sep 2015

an update: it only seems to happen when im playing videos like netflix or youtube, want to figure out the problem before I talk to the supplier to make sure I dont get a shoddy fix

robin_x 21:33 13 Sep 2015

They'll ask you to do a few things first, in case it is a software problem.

Try Restore/Refresh/Reset

Make a Recovery USB and Backup your important stuff first

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)