domain registration comparison

sneakerman 16:53 13 Nov 2005

Can I get some feedback from people as to who is good and who is bad for domain registration, there seems to be quite a variation in price and I'm sure that cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad and vice versa.

Can you get reliability for £1.59 per year?

My ISP will host upto 5 domains for free, so I am thinking of buying one or two.

Thanks

jULESFISH 15:04 07 Mar 2006

Have a look at click here I've been using them for a couple of months now and they have been really helpful. They give you free services with your domain and it was really cheap!!! I checked them out first and all looked good, Nominet members ect.

spuds 12:04 09 Mar 2006

You do not seem to have shown any further interest in this posting, but if you are still looking for a suitable company, then I would suggest 1 and 1 are worthy of consideration click here . I have used for a number of years without any problems, and they are one of the cheapest on the market. They went through a slight bad administration problem last year, but things now seem to be back on keel.

Would suggest, that if you have solved your problem, then give a tick to the Resolved box.

aldren123 21:39 28 Aug 2008

Hi

If you are looking for companies providing cheap domain registration, you can use the price comparison search at click here.

pencilneck 15:25 06 Dec 2009

I find Domparison is easy to use for comparing domain prices - click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?