Deleted folder containing the installed files.

Karthik_K 03:44 02 Dec 2015

I accidently deleted the folder containing all the installed files of the application called 'bluestacks'. It includes the uninstall file. Now the problem is that, i'm not able to install bluestacks again. It is showing the error "Application already exist". So when i checked the control panel -> add or remove programs, there is an application named as blustacks. I'm not able to remove that by uninstalling it and also it is restricting me from installing it by showing the message which i've mentioned earlier. I've added a dropbox link which contains images(Sceenshots). In the images one image shows the error message box. If i give YES or NO, the whole process stops and come back with no changes. Dropbox Link to the Screenshots

Karthik_K 03:45 02 Dec 2015

I accidently deleted the folder containing all the installed files of the application called 'bluestacks'. It includes the uninstall file. Now the problem is that, i'm not able to install bluestacks again. It is showing the error "Application already exist". So when i checked the control panel -> add or remove programs, there is an application named as blustacks. I'm not able to remove that by uninstalling it and also it is restricting me from installing it by showing the message which i've mentioned earlier. I've added a dropbox link which contains images(Sceenshots). In the images one image shows the error message box. If i give YES or NO, the whole process stops and come back with no changes. Dropbox Link to the Screenshots

Govan1x 09:30 02 Dec 2015

Don't suppose it will still be in the recycle bin by any chance.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:32 02 Dec 2015

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)