Is This The Currect Ram

Conaire 10:39 31 May 2003

I'll be going out today to PC World to buy some RAM for my computer. I'm looking for 256 mb of RAM, and after a little seacrh i found this, which tell's me the type of ram i need.

click here

I then went to the PC World.co.uk website and checked if they had the RAM i needed.

click here=

I don't wanna go out and buy RAM for my computer which wont work, so can someone please confirm that this is the correct RAM i need.

Big Thanks In Regards

goonerbill 10:54 31 May 2003

looks as if ya got the right mem, but ya will get it cheaper from ya local pc fair for about 20-25% less than pc world.

graham√ 11:07 31 May 2003

Good idea, but then you can't take it back if it's faulty/incompatible. Someone remarked recently that these items were often handled out of anti-static bags, thereby shortening their life.

Conaire 11:20 31 May 2003

thanks for the help for both of you, im gonna buy it from PC World just incase there is something wrong with it.

Conaire 23:17 31 May 2003

I went and got 128 mb of ram since PC World didnt have the correct 256 mb i needed. Ouch it didnt half hurt putting ram in , my finger's are pritty much dead, it's probally my compaq presario.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?