creating a collage of photos

reddwarfcrew 22:21 07 Mar 2005

I have about 60 photo's (seperate jpegs) that I'd like to put into 1 jpeg so that all photos are one after the other in 3 rows of 20. Can this be done without manually creating a canvas and inserting each photo individually?

Thanks

Bingalau 22:32 07 Mar 2005

I am not sure what you mean exactly, but in the past I have put a lot of photo's on the one "Canvas is it?" by just making sure they are all the same size and dragging them in one at a time. You would have to work out before you start how big they would have to be to get them onto an A4 sheet. That's my size limit. I use Photoshop but I am no expert I just like messing around with photo's. If it doesn't work then delete and start again is my motto. I imagine other photo editing products would be just as good. No doubt someone will spot this who is really into photography and give you a better method than that anyway...All the best...Bingalau...

JaßîsFaß ˜ 22:35 07 Mar 2005

for printing or just for viewing on PC?

reddwarfcrew 22:39 07 Mar 2005

Its for printing. I'm putting all the pics and some vid onto a DVD and want to make the DVD cover as a collage of all the pics.

My Canon Photo Record software sort of does the job, except it puts border bewteen the pics and I don't want any spaces between them.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 22:42 07 Mar 2005

So do you just want them butted up edge to edge or actually create a collage where they overlap/merge?

reddwarfcrew 22:44 07 Mar 2005

just butted edge to edge

VoG II 22:52 07 Mar 2005
  JaßîsFaß ˜ 23:14 07 Mar 2005

I believe Firegraphic available as free to try download from click here.

It appears to hve good printing / arrangement options and from the shots on the page below looks like can arrange them edge to edge.

click here

john-232317 23:24 07 Mar 2005

Picasa 2 can do it for free.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 23:35 07 Mar 2005
  reddwarfcrew 23:50 07 Mar 2005

Picasa has done just the job I wanted.

Great!!!!!

Steve.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

How Sketch and InVision have revolutionised our design workflow

The best tech gifts for Christmas 2017

Les meilleurs jeux de société (2017)