CPU temperature max at start

ThatOneGuy966 16:17 17 May 2018

Hi there, I have a very usual problem, when restart my computer after using it for a couple of hours, the cpu temperature jumps to 90+ and the fans are also spinning to the max. But if i leave it turned off for about an hour or so, everything seems just fine. What could be the problem? I have disabled the non important applications at start up as well. Thank you in advance.

My system info: -Intel core i5-6600k (not overclocked) -16gb dual-channel corsair vengeance -motherboard: MSI Z170A Tomahawk -Nvidea GeForce GTX-1050Ti (4Gb) -psu: 500W corsair cx500 -cooler: H45 Aio water cooler

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?