CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Fan placement

Gold333 17:45 23 Jun 2018

Hi all,

I'm running into a dilemma.

My CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240R RGB manual is telling me to place my fans in front of the radiator like this:

[img][click here]1 some reviews on the internet have them placed behind the radiator like so:

[img][click here]2 is correct?

Seeing as they are RGB and feature lights it doesn't make sense to place them behind the radiator.

Can someone help a noob, I haven't built a PC in 10 years and I'm making dumb mistakes.

The build is a:

Asus X Apex 8700K CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240R RGB G.Skill Trident Z 2x8gb 3200mhz 14's WD Black 1TB NVMe Dimm.2 NZXT S340 Elite

But Which

Archie44 00:26 24 Jun 2018

Gold333 not one of your images is displaying. try copying the search page beginning with http/ and paste on the hyperlink nest to Bold and italic showing icon planet in there it should display your pictures etc

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

How to create explosive dance music graphics

When is the best time to buy an iPhone?

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?