Cooler Master Fan converter

  [DELETED] 17:00 12 Aug 2003

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Cooler Master Fan converter to make an 80mm fan fit 60mm mounting holes? Unbelievably this appears to be the one thing E-Buyer doesn?t sell. I know Simply do them for £1.70 but hit you with something like £5 P & P.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Iglooghost's hyper new music video gives a mutant take on Monument Valley

When is the best time to buy an iPhone?

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?