Hot Topics

Converting CDS to micro SDHC

Smudge120 15:10 26 Apr 2019

I am trying to transfer music from CDs to a miroSHDC so I can play them on my phone. Have managed to transfer one CD with 24 tracks onto my computer. I have a card reader and an adapter so I can put the micro card into the card reader. But I cannot find a programme which shows I can transfer the music files from my desk top computer to the microSHDC card. I have W10 and Windows Media player nstalled. Any advice much appreciated.

john bunyan 16:28 26 Apr 2019

I would get free VLC player for PC and the Mobile version for your phone. Read up on Google the things you want to do and I’m sure you will find a way of converting in any direction.

VLC

BRYNIT 18:49 26 Apr 2019

Haven't moved music from CD's in a while but you should be able to use windows media player to rip from CD and convert them to mp3 CLICK HERE for instructions.

Secret-Squirrel 09:30 27 Apr 2019

But I cannot find a programme which shows I can transfer the music files from my desk top computer to the microSHDC card.

You don't need a special program Smudge. Try this - it should take you less than a minute:

Open Winodows 10's File Explorer and navigate to your "Music" folder. There you will find a folder containing all the tracks you ripped from that CD in WMP. Right-click the folder, choose "Copy" then paste it onto your SD card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor Magic Watch 2 review

Salmon, space dogs, skeletons: The Chemical Brothers' greatest music videos

Comment regarder les Oscars 2020 ?