convert pdf to excel help

CazzaKabb 07:32 13 Sep 2018

I want to convert an Adobe PDF file to Excel on Windows 10. Is there any way of doing this for free? many thanks.

wee eddie 10:29 13 Sep 2018

You may convert the image, but you won't get any of the formulas

alanrwood 10:40 13 Sep 2018

Hi wee eddie

What formulae? Converting from PDF to Excel, the original PDF does not contain any formulae. That is unless I am misunderstanding the situation described.

alanrwood 10:43 13 Sep 2018

On second thoughts, what is the original poster trying to achieve. Do they have a PDF of an existing spreadsheet that they want to convert back to Excel? Really do not understand what is going on. OP please can you clarify.

csqwared 15:50 13 Sep 2018

Have to agree with other posters regarding the formulae that might be behind the cells. Just as a starter you could look here-

Convert to Excel

A quick Google shows a few free sites but don't know how efficient/effective they might be.

alanrwood 19:10 13 Sep 2018

I repeat:- There are no formulas stored in a PDF document so how does the OP want to convert a PDF into Excel. Unless the OP clarifies his requirement then I am of the opinion that they are trying to do the impossible.

CazzaKabb 07:42 14 Sep 2018

The original pdf contains data but does not allow formulae. I want the data on Excel so that I can do formulae.

lotvic 10:03 14 Sep 2018

Use Adobe export to Excel feature. How-to click here if you haven't got Adobe Acrobat DC get the 7 day free trial

• Open a file in Acrobat.
  • Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane
  • Choose spreadsheet as your export format, and then select Microsoft Excel Workbook
  • Click Export. If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
  • Name the Excel file and save it in a desired location.
  bromanz 19:40 14 Sep 2018

click here is a free online (encrypted) converter which converts pdf to excel, word ,powerpoint and more and vice versa excel , word etc to pdf - click on features for full range of options. Its free and ultra fast I use a lot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Sega Mega Drive Mini review: Hands-on

How to Cancel Adobe CC

iOS 13 preview: First look at the new iPhone update

Les meilleurs smartphones Android (2019)