Continuous feed from manual tray

Fizzy 11:14 26 Jan 2019

Trying to get continous print (100 envelopes) from manual feed, is this possibke without having to do one at a time.

KEITH 1955 13:10 26 Jan 2019

what printer and application are you trying to print the envelopes in , I have a canon ts8050 and using word I get told to use the rear tray ( envelopes will get stuck in the main tray ) if you have used word you will know that AFTER an address has been printed the box goes off screen ….. I hope you get an answer as I want to do addresses without having to keep re-opening the address box.

lotvic 13:29 26 Jan 2019

In Word use the Mail Merge feature.

For the number of envelopes you can physically put into your printer feed tray, you will have to read the Printer's manual.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Sega Mega Drive Mini review: Hands-on

Project Gemini is now Adobe Fresco: Hands-on and release date

macOS Catalina Preview: First look at the new Mac update

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros