Contacting MSN about unwanted contacts

  Rhuddlan 16:58 30 Jul 2004

My daughters friend received explicit e mails with attachments and had many rude conversations on msn messenger from someone in Asia after meeting him in a chartroom and exchanging e mail adds, she has blocked him and doesn't make contact with him as from today, but her mother is that annoyed about the situation and especially him, she wants msn to do something about it, is there a way of contacting msn via e mail to tell them about it, she still has his e mail add and she even managed to get his IP address, apparently he is from somewhere in India, can anyone help?

  Charence 17:16 30 Jul 2004

If you have a Hotmail inbox they have an E-mail address for reporting abuse.

From your inbox, click Feedback > Contact MSN Support > MSN Hotmail > Report E-mail abuse to Hotmail

This will then give you an E-mail address to report this issue to.

Hope this helps

Regards, Charence

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

There's a new Gradient tool coming to Adobe Illustrator

Best Android emulators for Mac

Les drôles de questions à poser à votre assistant Google Home