Contact e-mail address for Tiscali please?

Border View 15:32 05 Feb 2005

I used to be with Lineone on Dial-up and paid Tiscali £5.99 a year for Secure Mail which is supposed to filter out spam. I retained my e-mail address with Tiscali when I went with Pipex on broadband, and have paid for a further year of Secure Mail. My problem is this Secure Mail does not seem to be working recently, am receiving a lot more spam. I thought I was paying to have it removed. I've tried going into Tiscali web site and clicking on the Contact Us button but am unable to send an e-mail to them.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Tiscali which circumvents their web site. I want to query with them why their secure mail anti spam service appears to be no longer working.

Your help would be appreciated.

pj123 15:39 05 Feb 2005

Try this page, you may have to sign in.

click here

Scroll down a bit and click on the relevant problem area.

Granny. 15:55 05 Feb 2005

Barmoor, if you don`t get any joy there, I`ve found a quicker way to get a response from Tiscali
than emailing them is to go to one of their Forums, such as Product & Service Support click here

You do have to register to be able to post on there, but hopefully you might get an answer.

Border View 16:33 05 Feb 2005

Thanks for that pj123 and Granny.

pj123 I tried that page but it asks for my dial up telephone number - when I tried entering the one they gave me when I downgraded it would not work. I dont use it of course because I'm now on Pipex broadband. shall give Granny's suggested web site a go.

Thank you for responding. Shall let you know if I make any progress.

Border View 00:20 06 Feb 2005

I have tried every way I can figure to either e-mail Tiscali or join their Forum, without success. I managed to register for their Forum but can get no further, Internet Explorer comes up with a problem every time I try and access and closes the site down.

I am paying £5.99 a year to stop spam and have had at least thirteen today specifically addressed to my lineone e-mail address. Nothing coming through on my Pipex.

I find it very frustrating that I cannot contact Tiscali regarding this problem. My only remedy is to place a stop on my credit card for any future payments for Secure Mail and to abandon my lineone e-mail address.

Anyone else having problems with spam via Tiscali when they have paid for Secure Mail. Any suggestions how I can get my message over to Tiscali other than snail mail would be appreciated.

Meshuga 08:26 06 Feb 2005

Hi Barmoor, this might help. [email protected] or [email protected] or telephone head office on 08707 450 700. One other point, you suggested stopping your credit card. You cannot cancel a credit card transaction. Tiscali have to do that. You can, however cancel a direct debit. Good luck.

Stuartli 10:52 06 Feb 2005

Tiscali customer services can be contacted via e-mail using [email protected] (website link is click here)

Billing can be contacted using click here

Customer Billing Line: 0870 744 9966

Meshuga

You cannot cancel a direct debit without first informing the company concerned.

In the case of a credit card, it's best to ring the issuer direct and outline the situation.

spuds 11:16 06 Feb 2005

You could write to them via Tiscali Customer Services,PO Box 7206,Kiln Farm,Milton Keynes,MK14 6XG. But it might take about three to four weeks to get a reply.Then that might be a telephone response. Perhaps best to phone them in the first place!.

Meshuga 11:50 06 Feb 2005

Hi Stuartli, as Barmoor has said,he has tried the weblink method and could not get anywhere.

Border View 11:50 06 Feb 2005

Moshuga, Stuartli and spuds. Many thanks for the information and for responding. With your help I've managed to send an e-mail to Support at Tiscali. It will be interesting to see what response I received.

Off to sort the Yorkshires out.

Stuartli 15:57 06 Feb 2005

I think you had better read Barmoor's postings a little more carefully and thoroughly.....:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?