Constant Stuttering in Rust, PUBG, Siege Etc. W/ M

AriuS 05:17 18 Jan 2019

I am mainly speaking of Rust and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Occasionally in games like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege when the gunfights get extreme it also stutters. Build is as follows:

FX 8350 GTX 1060 6GB 8GB Kingston Blu RAM - NOTE: I personally belive it's the RAM, mostly due to how unstable it is. Some days when I power on my system the ram shows as 8gb (3,95 usable) and others the full 8gb is usable, not sure why. Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 CoolerMaster MWE 550 Bronze 120GB SSD 500GB HDD (PUBG & Siege are installed on HDD, Rust on the SSD)

I can link to a video on google drive showing the stuttering, not sure if that is allowed on these forums though. If someone can let me know i'll update the op with the link in the place of this paragraph.

On Rust, the stuttering is constant. Running through a field, shooting, navigating the inventory, navigating the crafting menu, trying to respawn/upon death, etc. In PUBG it is pretty much the same, though less common. Siege, as I said above, only stutters in extreme gunfights where there are shots being fired aswell as explosions at the same time.

I appreciate any help, Thanks for taking the time to read! (FYI I've just ordered new RAM online, 16gb of Corsair Vengeance though it won't arrive for another fortnight yet. Will Update if it makes any difference)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Disintegration preview

Nexus Studios on how to make the perfect animation showreel and portfolio

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Apple Watch Series 5 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs