On and off connection on one of my client pc

bethany marie 10:05 10 Feb 2018

Hello , I hope someone here have experience this kind of problem and was able to fix it. So here's mine Please help me.

I have a newly opened computer shop. So I have 4 units and another One for the server. So at first all is well all are connected to server so we can control the time. At 1st to 3 weeks no problem, internet connections is fine to all units. So now my problem is the 2 units has no internet connection at all, But I guess there is but when I trouble shoot it the result is this '' your computer is complete configured but DNS server not responding''. This is occurring on both 2 units. The other 2 is fine.

I have done restarting /resetting the modem that contributes the wire to each unit. It will just fix or open a 1 site for about 1-2 seconds and the next click is nothing again. Sometimes its not fixing at all.
I have don unplugging and plugging the router plug same. There were times that when I just turned on the 1 unit it has connection and all are fine. but randomly it will have problem again. I have tried changing the wire also. Still the same.

I hope anyone here can help me. My computer is Windows 7 I have 3 mbps Pldt connection. then from PLDT provider to Tenda modem so I can plug -5 wires to connect it to each PC. tHANK YOU

alanrwood 11:22 10 Feb 2018

Are all the computers set to obtain IP address automatically. If those two are not set that way and are set on a fixed IP it might conflict with the other two. Just an idea.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?