Connecting a PC 2 a Laptop

  version8 16:54 14 Aug 2008

Do i use a cross-over cable or a straight through cable?

  mgmcc 19:40 14 Aug 2008

If connecting directly - "Network Adapter" to "Network Adapter" - use a CROSSOVER cable.

If connecting via a Hub, Switch or Router, use straight-wired cables.

  version8 16:02 15 Aug 2008

Thanks mgmcc.

  dawood 03:11 16 Aug 2008

This article will show you detailed info on how to connect 2 computers directly by using crossover cable click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

How to use 3D Touch on iPhone

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?