Connecting dual monitors to Desktop

bluetwo 10:49 11 Apr 2018

I have a DELL Inspiron Zino 410 HD PC and want to connect two 20" Yusmart monitors to it to form one long monitor. My eyesight is failing and I want to continue using my PC as long as possible. I have the monitors. Which is the easiest/cheapeast way to do it? Thank you all.

Secret-Squirrel 13:32 11 Apr 2018

Do your monitors have VGA and HDMI inputs? If they do then connect a monitor to each of the ports on the back of your Dell to enable Windows dual-monitor mode.

...........My eyesight is failing ...........

Sorry to hear that. It's worth mentioning that the resolution on a wider display will be the same so it won't be any easier to see.

difarn 15:07 11 Apr 2018

I agree with Secret-Squirrel. A larger monitor, or hdmi tv, may help to a certain extent. Have you tried all of the other options open to you to make changes to your present set up? I don't know which operating system you are using but this article explains various options available.

click here

bluetwo 11:48 12 Apr 2018

Hi difarn, thank you very much for the article. I have copied it to Word and saved it on a flash drive. Also thank you Secret-Squirrel for your comments. Life might be a ot easier now! Kind regards.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61