Connecting dual monitors to Desktop

bluetwo 10:49 11 Apr 2018

I have a DELL Inspiron Zino 410 HD PC and want to connect two 20" Yusmart monitors to it to form one long monitor. My eyesight is failing and I want to continue using my PC as long as possible. I have the monitors. Which is the easiest/cheapeast way to do it? Thank you all.

Secret-Squirrel 13:32 11 Apr 2018

Do your monitors have VGA and HDMI inputs? If they do then connect a monitor to each of the ports on the back of your Dell to enable Windows dual-monitor mode.

...........My eyesight is failing ...........

Sorry to hear that. It's worth mentioning that the resolution on a wider display will be the same so it won't be any easier to see.

difarn 15:07 11 Apr 2018

I agree with Secret-Squirrel. A larger monitor, or hdmi tv, may help to a certain extent. Have you tried all of the other options open to you to make changes to your present set up? I don't know which operating system you are using but this article explains various options available.

click here

bluetwo 11:48 12 Apr 2018

Hi difarn, thank you very much for the article. I have copied it to Word and saved it on a flash drive. Also thank you Secret-Squirrel for your comments. Life might be a ot easier now! Kind regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

When is the next Apple event?

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9