connect bluetooth headphones to tv

tonyq 15:27 11 Dec 2017

Hi,I have a pair of bluetooth headphones (in ear type) and a TV which as a usb socket,should I be able to pair the two together ? if so what else do I need to pair the 2 together ?.

hssutton 16:25 11 Dec 2017
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:30 11 Dec 2017

There are plenty of bluetooth transmitters out there but what you need to know first is what type of Audio output your tV has a bluetooth adapter in in a USB socket will not work on a TV due to the inabitity of installing drivers for it.

tonyq 11:30 12 Dec 2017

Do I need a bluetooth transmitter that connects via headphone socket then ? If so recommendations for one at a reasonable price please.

tonyq 11:33 12 Dec 2017

These are the connections there are on the TV if it helps.

1) HEAD PHONE OUT 2) SPDIF 3) ANTENNA 4) SCART 5) USB Media 6) R: RIGHT TRACK AUDIO INPUT 7) L: LEFT TRACK AUDIO INPUT 8) CVBS IN 9) AUDIO IN (VGA/RGB/DVI) 10) VGA/RGB(PC) IN 11) HDMI/DVI 12) POWER CORD SOCKET 13) COMPONENT VIDEO Pr IN 14) COMPONENT VIDEO Pb IN 15) COMPONENT VIDEO Y IN 16) DVD SLOT

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:25 12 Dec 2017

Your lucky most modern TVs don't have a headphone out

click here connects to a variety of ports 3.5mm jack in your case and is powered from USb socket low latency means less gap between Audio output and what you hear on the phones so sound doesn't appear out of sync with the picture.

cisumm 09:40 21 Mar 2018

You can try Mixcder Bluetooth Transmitter TR008 or TR007. I bought both, one for my mom, one for myself. They are good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Best of the Grad Shows 2018: Middlesex University art, illustration and graphic design

Best Mac tips, tricks and timesavers

Comment identifier le modèle de son iPad ?