Conference room screensharing help windows

FrankHoek 10:57 25 Jan 2019

My question is how and what kind of device do i need for the following:

I want employers to be able to login to their desktops from the conference room and share their screen with costumers, show excel sheets etc.. When theyre done they can logout and go about their day. I dont want him/her to have to go to their physical desktop and press share screen. So i want a mouse/keyboard in the conference room where they can enter their login/password and enter their desktop. I've googled a lot in the last few days but i cant find anything related to this. I did find information regarding Windows remote, but this requires Windows 10 PRO which i would then need to upgrade 15 pcs to it. If anyone could point in the right direction that would be great, thank you.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Pokémon Sword and Shield preview

The Best New Illustration and Graphic Design Talent from Brighton and Middlesex Universities

macOS Catalina Preview: First look at the new Mac update

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros