Computer won't Start after update

tmpowis 15:17 15 Dec 2016

The Problem i currently have is that i cant login to my computer. I have the windows login set to press Ctrl+alt+del to unlock and when i press it it loads for a good while until it stops and goes back to the ctrl+alt+del screen. So i cant Login at all even in safe mode the problem is the same.

It Started when i updated Windows to the latest version after the update it worked perfectly fine everything loaded up fine and was just like before. But because i'm picky and don't like the shortcut arrows on the program shortcuts on my desktop i downloaded the windows club Ultimate windows tweaker program to remove them as i had done in the past but this time after checking the box and hitting apply my whole desktop went black all the icons disapered and the only thing visible was the taskbar + the whole screen was flashing and constantly loading something. At this point i couldn't do anything the only thing i managed to do was open task manager through ctrl alt del. After this i restarted but the problem still persisted. I managed to start the system in safe mode but the same problem was there in safe mode and so couldn't do anything there either.

I tried a few troubleshoots but none of them turned anything up so i've now i've got the problem i previously mentioned, that i cant even logon now.

I have Windows installed on an SSD and the rest of my files on a hard drive and when i tried to reset my computer with the keeping my files option it said it couldn't reset as there is not enough space. I am left with no idea what to do from this point

I also have system restore points set up before the update but its telling me i cant use them because i have to create a restore drive?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 release date & specs

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 is 'Living Coral'

Can Macs Get Viruses & Do Macs Need Antivirus Software?

Comment baisser votre ping ?