Computer looping, not working

Finessegod 20:49 29 Mar 2018

I downloaded a windows 10 update today, it installed perfectly fine but my WiFi USB adapter wasn’t working. So went back to a restore point and now my pc has been booting and shutting down. Constantly rebooting itself with windows logo then turning etc, I know how to fix it

I’ve tried Turing off 3 times...still not working

rdave13 21:25 29 Mar 2018

Laptop or PC, remove all power sources, battery and power pack for laptop, press and hold power switch for 30 seconds or more. Reconnect battery (for laptop) and reconnect power source. Try rebooting.

When you get a Windows 10 update and you use a usb peripheral WiFi adaptor, then on reboot, and if it doesn't work, don't use system restore. When you notice no connections available remove the USB adaptor. Reboot and reconnect the adaptor and let Windows install the generic drivers.

Finessegod 12:27 30 Mar 2018

I’m on a pc btw. My computer is looping from restore point. Is there anyway I can do from BIO to reset my computer, windows 10 automatic reboot 3x isn’t working so I can’t do anything, don’t have access to anything except from the motherboard controls.

rdave13 16:26 30 Mar 2018

Can you get someone to create a Windows 10 install media? See the reply here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

When is the next Apple event?

Les meilleurs VPN gratuits (2018)