Computer has multiple issues

Vyhkkhhvvg 01:45 26 Aug 2018

I'm currently using a Alienware aurora R4 and ever since I've had it, I've had a ton of issues.

Firstly the most common issue is 6 beeps almost all the time I start up my computer, apparently 6 beeps means a video card error. Because of this I just figured the drivers needed to be updated... nope it still happens.

7/10 of the time, after my computer stops beeping, It displays a message saying "The previous overclock failed Press F1 to return to default setup or F2 to continue with current setup (I've tried both but I still get 6 beeps) the only time I ever remember overclocking was when I used MSI afterburner to overclock my GPU a bit, but even before that I had similar issues with the computer beeping 6 times.

Another issue come up as of recently that really pisses me off, any time I am playing something my pc freezes and Then says "Sorry, something went wrong Stop code: PageFaultInNonPagedArea What failed: wdiwifi.sys" This ket happening especially while I was playing batman Arkham Knight.

Those are the two main issues I'm facing atm, I need help...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:36 26 Aug 2018
  1. remove and refit the graphics card to remake the connections.

2. boot to BIOS and reset to default settings save and exit.

3. run from a command prompt sfc /scannow and let winows scanfor and replace missing or corrupt windows files reboot on completion

see if that solve s the problems.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)